Monday, June 8, 2009

An Intimate Daily Devotional

Jesus Calling is a unique book of devotionals in that it is written as though by Jesus directly to the reader. If found this approach refreshing and extremely spiritually uplifting.

Each message is Biblical sound, based on a passage attributed to Jesus.

Beginning each day with one of these devotions should arm the reader for whatever comes.

The day I wrote this review, the devotional was titled, "I Want You to be All Mine" and was based on this: "Seek My Face with a teachable spirit. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, desiring to be transformed." The accompanying Bible verses were Matthew 28:18 and Psalm 100:4.

Jesus Calling is recommended to anyone wanting a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.

Marilyn Meredith
Author of the Deputy Crabtree mystery series: Kindred Spirits

I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment